||16.0 City / 22.0 Hwy
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD models. Not available on 4WD models. Upgradeable to (LMG) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires 2WD models and (LY5) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI engine.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3220 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (Upgradeable to (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Steering, power
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Air dam, Gray
- Moldings, body-color bodyside with bright insert
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Cup holders, in front seating area
- Cup holders, in rear of floor console
- Cup holders, driver and passenger-side in third row side trim
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and second row, removable
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Driver Information Center, full-functionality included
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, programmable
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Door trim, lights on the front doors and side reflectors on the rear doors
- Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod, includes corner storage pockets on back of visors, Shale-colored
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear seat and cargo area
- Storage bin, behind driver-side rear quarter panel
- Cargo mat (not included if third row seat is ordered)
- Cargo shade (not included if third row seat is ordered)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At Auto Motor Imports, we make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible and have partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
See you soon!
We inspect our vehicles fully before we purchase them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.